Clear Lake Medical Center ENT
17099 Texas Ave. Ste. 200
Webster, TX 77598
Send us a text
Allergy Testing FAQs
WHAT ARE THE TYPICAL ALLERGEN SEASONS?
- Weeds: Pollinates in late July, peaks from August through October, and continues until the first hard freeze.
- Grasses: Pollinates from March through September, peaking from May through June.
- Trees: Pollinates in February, and continues through June.
WHAT ARE COMMON PERENNIAL (YEAR-ROUND) ALLERGENS?
- Dust Mites: Microscopic organisms that thrive on human skin cells, found on pillows, mattresses, and carpets.
- Molds: Live and thrive indoors and outdoors in moist dark areas.
- Animals & Insects: Dander and protein found in waste and/or saliva may cause irritation.